Work Location: Belgium
• Architecture and design of information systems.
• Review of the architecture of existing systems
• Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
• Analysis of the integration of different information systems
• Data analysis and data modelling
• Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
• Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
• Production of software architecture documents
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the
• Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical
documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
• Very good knowledge of web application design
• Very good knowledge of Object Oriented architecture
• Very good knowledge of Relational DBMS
• Very good knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented
middleware, service oriented bus)
• Very good knowledge of security best practices in web development
• Good knowledge of modelling tools
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
• Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
• Good knowledge of business process analysis
• Good redaction skills.
• Ability to give technical presentations.
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
• Proven ability to integrate in an international/multicultural environment