Location: Onsite (Preferably in San Diego California)
This position will be responsible for developing solutions and support of multiple applications and provide end user support for multiple applications in multiple geographies.
The Application Support Engineer – SQL Server will have good functional business process knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management Systems.
· Provide hands-on functional and technical support for Operations production issues.
· Lead post-incident tasks to determine and fix root cause, testing any fixes in Dev, documenting the issue and resolution in our Knowledge Base, and providing updates to stakeholders.
· Ensure timely and accurate handling of problem tickets with designated SLAs
· Provide support to users across various Business departments (Customer Service, Supply Chain, Operations, Sales, Marketing, IT) on other general requests to run the business.
· 5+ years of experience using MS SQL Server while writing complex queries, stored procedures, jobs and function, etc.
· Ability to quickly learn new WMS technologies and work on any upgrades/modifications
· Experience in Oracle EBS with Production Support experience is strongly preferred
· Hands on experience in creating and maintaining reports in SSRS and Tableau is preferred
· Knowledge in .Net (especially creating and consuming web service) is desired
· Experience in creating custom dashboards and metrics generation using custom tools is desired
· Experience in optimizing large complicated SQL statements and resolve performance related issues is desired