Job Title – Cloud Architect
Remote – Yes
Location – Anywhere in EU
Languages: German & English
Positions: 2 Open
CaaS: 2nd and 3rd level support: Azure
Relevant IT-Knowledge, senior or architect level
Public Clouds (AWS, Google Cloud, OTC)
Extensive network knowledge
Knowledge of common operating systems and cloud-based applications
Experience with common programming languages such as Python, PHP, Java
Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes is an advantage
Experience with IaaS , Public cloud network design, EIP, Loadbalancer, Autoscaler, NAT
Experience with PaaS: Relational Database (PostgreSQL), Mail gateways, etc.
Experience with Automation, e.g. Ansible or Terraform
Scrum, DevOps know-how
Experience with Cloud-Assessments, Cloud-migration projects
Good german language skills for end-customer consultancy
Willingness to travel
Volume increase according to Customers Azure initiative, 2nd/3rd level support for our CaaS
• Works with high independence.
• Builds and maintains customer relationships.
• Oversees the analysis of the existing systems of the customer and recommendations
regarding their modifications, in cooperation with the technical experts.
• Supports PreSales consultants if necessary in finding the optimal solution for Customers to
complex problems, relying on a comprehensive knowledge of T-Systems entire range of
products and services.
• Is responsible for the realization reference visits or customer information meetings.
• Approves full scope proposals with backing from more senior colleagues as necessary.
• Is be able to demonstrate technical competency when interacting with customers,
developers, and technical architects.
• Collaborates on the development of strategies and contributes to strategic decisions.
• Gives comprehensive advice to customers as well as employees and management.
• Prepares strategies for approaching customers.
• Holds responsibility for business development by generating new leads and opportunities.
• Applies consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions.
• Analyzes developments in the customer segment and decides on the strategic sales focus
regarding the account.
• Demonstrates actual working samples and use cases to platforms and highlight relevant
advantages to the customer business provided by TSI technologies and services.
• Ability to advise how to improve current practices and workflows in order to improve
service efficiency, availability and robustness and improve customer perception of quality