• Configuring data sources to integrate analytical tools
• Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
• Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning.
• Using SQL databases to construct data storages
• Testing such structures to ensure that they are fit for use.
• Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists.
• Detecting and correcting errors in your work.
• Ensuring that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers.
• Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality
of your outputs.
• Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field.
• Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar.
• Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.