WHAT YOU WILL DO
• You support the development and business of software products based on
Java and Spring Boot as part of a team.
• You are responsible for the implementation and further development of
Infrastructure as Code and contribute your know-how in the area of
virtualisation and container orchestration for Continuous Delivery.
• You design the software architecture together with the architects and embed it
in the existing components.
• You are part of a Scrum team and as such actively participate in all relevant
• You are responsible for the creation of the sprint backlog, the plan for
achieving the sprint goal and ensuring a jointly agreed quality level, among
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
• You have at least 5 years of project-related experience and are proficient in
the development and operation of microservices based on Java and Spring
• You have extensive knowledge of modern development methods and tools as
well as continuous integration and automated testing
• You have already gained experience with large parts of our tech stack (K8S,
AKS, Stream Processing, Apache Kafka, MongoDB, Terraform/Terragrunt,
Ansible, GitHub CI/CD, Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos)
• You have a good command of English and German and are always interested
in learning and developing beyond your own usual subject areas