• Responsible for data definition together with
the functional stream.
• Owns the data architecture for assigned
• Owns data object definition and integration
• Orchestrates business requirements in
relation to data object set up.
• Defines data migration and data
maintenance solution approaches.
• Responsible together with end-to-end team
for data migration strategy definition,
lifecycle and sign off.
• Responsible for data conversion spec review
and sign off
• Supports local units and global SMEs in data
cleansing and enrichment together with the
• Data validation rule verification and
alignment with end-to-end team.
• Data defect management co-ordinate
between business data SPOC’s, solution
architect and migration developers to solve
the data defects.
• Leading data migration topics within the
assigned functional domain with worldwide
implementation across many countries.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
Preferably in IT discipline.
• Strong data analytic skills
• Competency on SAP Sales and Distribution
module, and data objects within the SD
domain like Customer master, Industry
usage, location etc etc.
• Competency to understand Reiwa S/4 data
structures in SD and BP
Competency to understand legacy SAP
setups and impact on existing migration
• Competency to understand and modify
• Communication & leadership skills to
manage local data SMEs, conduct meetings,
manage tasks, and follow up, reporting on
progress, highlight showstoppers
• Minimum 3+ years of SAP SD migration
experiences and configuration knowledge in
SAP SD modules
• Experienced in managing complex and
diverse stakeholders, and ability to
effectively communicate with them.
Excellent presentation skills is highly
• Fluent English language and good
interpersonal and communication skills,
ability to effectively communicate with
business and IT stakeholders.