MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
• Prior experience in leading end to end Finastra GPP SP implementation (all phases starting
from BPA till Rollout) for a bank.
• Experience in implementing parallel projects for enabling GPP SP to support multiple clearings.
• SME level techno-functional expertise in Finastra GPP SP.
• Must have 16+ years of overall experience in Payments.
• Expert in conducting BPA / Requirements workshops and rules design for GPP SP.
• SME Level knowledge on GPP SP with expertise on – GPP Static Data configuration, GPP Business
rules setup, GPP Business Data Gathering & Migration, GPP Interface Profile Configuration, GPP
Tasks & Upload setup
• Prior experience in configuring GPP data Transformation Tool, Finastra Migration Tool, and
Finastra Automated testing framework
• Expert in SWIFT MT, ISO 20022 message types and message processing through GPP SP
• Expert in configuring rules for low-value and high-value clearings such as Fed Wire, CHIPS, US
ACH (NACHA), TCH RTP, UK CHAPS, UK BACS, UK FP, SEPA, TARGET 2, Canada Lynx etc.
• Expertise and experience in mapping ISO20022 messages for multiple clearings
• In depth understanding of GPP SP Data Dictionary.
• Good understanding and few hands-on experiences on Java / Microservices, MQ, Rest API.
• Working knowledge of real-time messaging and batch file transfer implementation and
troubleshooting using different packages and methodologies (MQ, FTP, SCP, Sterling, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills – Fluent Oral and Written English, good convincing skills, and
market analysis skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
• Exposure to Cash Management spectrum including Collections management, Liquidity
Management / Forecasting and Disbursement Management.
• Experience in setting-up / building payment as-a-service platform over Azure or AWS cloud
involving a COTS payments product.
• Exposure to Swift product like SWIFTNet Link (MI Channel), Alliance Gateway, Alliance Access,
Alliance WebStation, Alliance RMA and various SWIFT services like SWIFTNet FileAct, InterAct
• Experience with application databases in Oracle, MS-SQL and DB2 to include table design, table
updates, query design, table load.
• Knowledge of test automation tools and processes, agile project management methodology
• Experience implementing Quality Assurance best practices pertaining to test definition,
requirements tracking, and test automation.