As a MES / MOM Techno-Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of the MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) functional and technical solution, as part of a development/support/rollout project for a large industrial account.
As such, and in permanent contact with the Project Manager and the Solution Architect, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in design workshops (general and detailed) in order to collect and understand the client’s business needs and be responsible for writing functional and technical specifications.
- Ensure the convergence between the expressed needs and the standard operation of the APRISO solution.
- Be responsible for the implementation choices in the solution.
- Manage and participate in the realization of the solution.
- Document your activities carried out.
- Organize and supervise the acceptance phases.
- Secure and manage the integration phases and deliveries.
- Be in direct contact with the customer within the framework of the workshops.
- Should have minimum of 5-10 years of experience in MES and Manufacturing domain.
- Should have experience in either Apriso 2016, 2017, 2018,2019, 2020 or 2021.
- Must have good knowledge of dotnet.
- Should have at least 3-5 years of experience in Solution Rollout / Implementation.
- Hands-on experience working on Process Builder, Machine Integration and Business Integration.
- Must have been part of at least 2 to 3 ends to end MES implementations in Apriso.
- Well versed with deployment and release management processes.
- Key objective will be to bring a more disciplined design process to how we initiate major change.
- Work collaboratively with both business and technical teams to initiate, deliver and govern across a wide range of projects in support of business.
- Assist delivery teams tasked with producing optimal solutions for a given project.
- Responsible to meet the specific needs of the project with those of the wider enterprise architecture.
- Work closely and collaboratively across multiple delivery teams and product owners to define a well-articulated solution and ensure alignment across stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to travel.
- Should have significant experience in the realization and deployment of MES / MOM solutions, ideally APRISO.
- You ideally have knowledge of the industrial field (production organization, Lean Manufacturing, etc.)
- Need for a developed analytical and synthesis mind
- Fluent in French and English Language
- Douai, France Near Belgium border (French speaking area)
- Navalmoral de la Matain the province of Cáceres, Spain (Near Madrid)