• IT Single point of contact in the integration of the complete business Sytems&Application
(LAB/OT). Coordination with global IT colleagues, local business and vendors.
• Participate in all steps of deployments from requirement definitions to operations including
design and validation/qualification. This ranges from implementation of new systems to
migration of existing systems to our production environment.
• IT engineer with min. 5 years of experience ideally working in a GxP environment.
• They must have experience working on IT infrastructure (Active Directory, Windows Server,
• Capable of implementing simple and complex systems (LAB/ OT) within an already existing
landscape while considering the business final needs and meeting compliance requirements
• Hands-on mindset working on the shopfloor while being a team player coordinating with
regional teams and reporting progress.
• Knowledgeable of how business applications work (eg: CDS, Historian, BMS, SDMS, MES…)
• Good experience of implementation and working with systems within a controlled GxP
• Experience of working with systems running in a validated environment that comply with
CSV/Gamp5, 21CFR and a perfect understanding of ALCOA
• At ease following qualification/validation procedures and protocols
• Capable of participating and following multiple implementations across different
departments all at different levels of progress
• Very good interpersonal skills, capable of working and understanding different levels of
technical capabilities ranging from QA, business technicians and IT colleagues.