• Work together with different customer business teams and assess business processes from an optimization perspective.
• Work together with different customer business teams and assess business processes from a digital transformation perspective.
• Lead a team of customer consultants with different backgrounds to identify digital transformation opportunities.
• Work with technology SMEs to ensure identified opportunities are assessed from a technology fit.
• Influence and collaborate with business stakeholders to drive digital transformation.
• Collaborate with product owners, process owners, scrum masters, scrum team, and business stakeholders to manage the product backlog and plan.
• Extensive knowledge of Scrum/Agile framework and methodology
• Strong planning, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership and team-building skills; Ability to lead and guide a team and manage high-performing resources
• People management and cross-functional project management
• Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies, and objectives
• Excellent command of English and Hungarian
• Technology savvy, with a clear picture of where and how information technology can be used to run businesses better and different
• Extensive experience in Scrum/Agile framework and methodology
• Experience in managing cross-functional project teams
• Well-versed in Agile software development tools like Azure DevOps or JIRA
• Strong knowledge of new technologies in the areas of Automation, Analytics, Smart Data intake (OCR/ICR), AI, and Machine Learning
• Experience in business process analysis, – redesign, and lean
• Experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
• Experience in planning and organizing effectively and taking initiative within agreed parameters – Advantage
• Experience in inspiring, influencing, and driving change across the business – Advantage
• Extensive experience in any role as part of a delivery team – Advantage
• Proven track record in coaching individuals and teams, preferably on a large-scale implementation – Advantage
• University degree – MSc degree (preferably in Business Administration, IT Project Management, Computer Science, Business and IT, or related specializations)
• Scaled Agile Framework Certified – Preferable
• Prince2 / PMP Certification – Advantage
• Lean Six Sigma Certification – Advantage
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.