- Acts as a lead consultant/ team lead in the SAP JVA team
- Participate in the exploration to deploy phases of implementation of SAP JVA functionality
- Run workshops to understand business requirements and objectives and match to SAP best practice
- Considers current SAP S/4 solution (global template)
- Works as part of a functional team including SAP consultants and business colleagues
- Works with other team lead roles on the project; Testing, Authorizations, and Enablement.
- Identifies and communicates challenges to Lead Architect and Project management
- Runs workshops to determine business requirements and objectives
- Fits S/4 best practice functionality and global template to business requirements and considers additional requirements
- Creates implementation timelines alongside project management
- Configures additional requirements considering the already implemented S/4 solution
- Works as part of a functional team
- Delivers other implementation tasks alongside other SAP and business colleagues including testing, authorizations, and enablement leads
- Creates and executes test plan in line with existing test strategy
- Supports UAT
- Supports the business through going live to hypercare
- Delivers knowledge transfer to SAP support organization Requirements
- Experience in delivery of JVA using Activate methodology
- Ability to work independently according to the agreed timeline from the exploration to the delivery phase
- Experience with JVA functionality on ECC S/4 experience in the area of JVA is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”.
We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.