• Candidate will be leading D365 Manufacturing work stream
• User should have experience implementing various manufacturing processes. It is necessary
to have industry experience.
• Candidate should have a general understanding of discrete, lean or process manufacturing
• User should have experience in scheduling work boards
• User should have the experience in designing forecasting models
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Consultant is expected to travel. Travel includes London, Leeds, Liverpool
• Experience with D365 F&O with a minimum of 3 end to end implementations
• Experience in consulting and excellent presentation skills
• Industry experience and certification is desirable
• D365 certification is desirable
• Lead client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream.
• Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the
requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
• Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional
requirements are understood.
• Support the key-users in user acceptance testing.
• Train key-users and/or end-users.
• Transition the solution to the support team.
Qualifications and Skills
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience including the following modules and
• Production Control
• Process mgmt.
• Master planning
• Warehouse management
• Deep understanding of Manufacturing processes
• Candidate should be confidence and work well under pressure
• Candidate will be customer facing
• Solves complex problems with creative solutions
• Works independently as well as in a team environment
• Acts with professional demeanour
• Candidate should be good at time mgmt.
• Places emphasis on client satisfaction