• Participate in the design of the technical architecture of the 3DExperience platform to ensure an
efficient and robust support for all authoring solutions integration.
• Accountable for the technical administration of the 3DExperience platform, you define the standard operating procedure and coordinate the activities between internal stakeholders, and implementation partners.
• Maintain your knowledge up to date by evaluating new versions and share the knowledge within the team for your domain of expertise.
• Ensure reporting/follow-up of issues related to your domain with the editors until correction tests and delivery.
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
• Strong, proven and up-to-date experience of 3DExperience platform implementation, especially
on CATIA V6, DELMIA V6 and PLM processes like Change Management, Variant Management
and 3D Configurator, Requirement Management, Document Management, PnO Management.
• Experience/expertise of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes (Azure
DevOps knowledge is an asset)
• Strong capability of communication with peers and a strong ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Self-initiated and result-oriented person, looking to improve the processes in place.
• Excellent English written and spoken; French language is an asset.
Preferred Skills and Education
• Engineering or computer science Degree with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• ITIL certification is an asset.
• Project Management experience is an asset.