• Establish good relationships with multiple business partners and stakeholders aligning
drivers and objectives
• Define processes and governance structure for MoM/MES
• Monitors delivery of solutions/service/support global across the MoM/MES platform
applications landscape and ensure OLA’s/SLA’s are delivered/maintained within
budget and to business expectations.
• Propose and deliver actions required to improve the overall quality of the service.
Reviews the outcome of the work provided by external partners.
• Manage in-house applications development if needed
• Identify new opportunities for services provided.
• Maintain relationships with the applications vendors
• Seniority with +3 years of experience within IT & Operations
• Understanding of manufacturing processes (TR/HV)
• Understanding of software solutions in the area of MoM/MES (knowledge on
MES/ECS is welcome)
• Thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL).
• Systematic approach, business mindset, good articulation skills
• Fluent English & Mandarin language, written and spoken
• Estimated 20% travel