Location: Mostly remote with 1-2 days/month in Düsseldorf or München
Project Language: German
As part of a transformation project, we are seeking a Mobile App Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in mobile app development and project management, and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Specifying and developing business requirements for the Business to Partner (B2P) app
- Specifying development packages and the functional specification for the agile software development of the B2P app
- Developing the solution design and specification of the B2P app
- Describing business-relevant requirements
- Defining the native framework and navigation
- Integrating web views for the coexistence phase (Target & Legacy) on the existing app
- Ensuring the customer experience is met
- Participating in relevant meetings with various departments and development partners
- Designing and creating the acceptance specifications (acceptance criteria and test catalog in the business readiness test)
- Implementing and conducting final acceptance before commissioning & go-life
- Proven experience as a mobile app business analyst and project manager
- Strong knowledge of mobile app development and agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with various departments and partners
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and manage projects to completion
- Fluent in German
If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV so that we can get in touch and provide you with more information about this role. Apply directly via the “Apply now” button.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.