We are currently looking to hire an OT Application Engineer to join our projects team in Belgium, supporting multiple projects with the worlds leading Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
- Support design of new IT infrastructure for automation-OT system
- Install, re-install, configure, and maintain new / existing automation-OT IT infrastructure and applications (MES, SCADAs, serialization, WMS, etc), including the configuration of virtual environments
- Assist with the implementation of new/upgraded systems and/or virtualization
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures in line with industry trends
- Write, review, and update SDLC documentation for automation systems (RS, SDS, HDS, Test Protocols, etc)
- Perform Qualification testing on new/existing systems
- Disaster Recovery Planning and testing
- Design and build backup and recovery solutions for automation systems
- Degree in a software or engineering-related discipline
- Experience with Shopfloor system
- Experience working with Hyper-V, VMWare, Dell VRTX
- Knowledge of Emerson DeltaV, PLC/SCADA, Hardware, and Networking
- IT Security/cybersecurity experience
- IT Backup & Disaster Recovery experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Server and Workstation Operating Systems (Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10) with knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience working in a GMP environment and adhering to Good Documentation Practices
- Awareness of Quality Assurance Processes and GAMP
- Support & Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Language: English proficiency, Flemish/Dutch is a big plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV so that we can get in touch and provide you with more information about this role. Apply directly via the “Apply now” button.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.