Smart Office Program – Sustainability
As we are moving from a more traditional way of working toward a hybrid work environment, where the workforce to a greater extent will work remotely, will require new demands on the workspace.
The Smart Office program was established in February 2022 to accelerate the development of scalable Smart Office solutions and services to end users, integrated with a data and IoT platform supporting a seamless digital experience between the physical and digital workspace.
The Program is now seeking a project manager for a new subproject “Sustainability” within the program.
The subproject Sustainability should strive towards the Sustainability strategy.
• TECHNOLOGY Implementation of Smart Building Technology will support energy
optimization/reduced consumption and increase the longevity of E/// assets. Smart
metering ensures accurate billing and consumption reporting Smart Building
applications to create Energy Smart Locations and promote a healthy workplace e.g.
Indoor air quality monitoring
• ENERGY Energy use has the greatest impact on RE’s carbon footprint and is
therefore important to address in as many as possible: including energy efficiency,
conservation, and expansion of renewable energy where possible. Ericsson has
improved building efficiency through new heating and cooling systems and has
diversified its energy portfolio with several solar installations. With respect to energy
conservation, however, more emphasis must be placed on behavioral changes of
individuals for awareness
The Project manager’s role is to drive the subproject “Sustainability” and will start to define the requirement for the solution.
The working assumption is that the facility sustainability solution will utilize the data and IoT a platform for Ericsson Smart Office/Building. The Platform is to create scalable solutions building on current systems and data including automation & integration which is a prerequisite to developing advanced features, services advanced insights for design concepts, and space utilization with higher efficiency and particularly for this project to support facility optimization/reduced consumption.
• Define requirements for the solutions together with product/business owners and the group function Sustainability
• Establish architecture/design for the solution
• Together with Ericsson sourcing drive any RFI process
• Drive development/implementation of the decided solution
• Plan and drive towards defined deliverables and time-plan
• Detailing the project to a project plan – Project plan
• Identifying issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
• Define targets and measurements for program success
• Program follow-up
• Planning and executing meetings, workshops
Key skills and experiences needed:
• Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Relevant experience in technical areas such as Computing, Engineering, or IT preferable from the Internet of Things (IoT) technology
• The ability to command respect and create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
• Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring, and controlling programs
• Sound business case development and approvals skills
• Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties
• Good knowledge of program and project management methods, experience form working agile
• Proven experience in delivering projects on time, within the scope, and within budget
• Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
• Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program
• The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
• Proficient in coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”.
We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.