• Project Managing the implementation of the GenusOne Enterprise system in remaining
• Undertaking new Projects/Programmes as required – these could be other global
rollout initiatives or be local / regional projects that could be Line of Business or
Business function specific
• Manage diverse, remote teams of up to 30 IT and business professionals, to ensure
they deliver in line with the project plan for each implementation; the
teams may comprise of internal and external resources from different parts of the
Business, Functional Analysts, Technical specialists and developers.
• Work with key stakeholders around the world to prepare each country for
implementation on Global initiatives
• Drive cooperation, results orientation and collaboration amongst the team and business
users and business stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain the project plan and use project management tools to drive
progress in line with the plan.
• Ensure the project is resourced as needed to drive the implementation at pace.
• Contribute towards Continuous Improvement within the IT PMO organisation.
• Define and manage the project plan for each implementation.
• Ensure resources are organised effectively and appropriate methods and approaches
are used to deliver successful outcomes and meet the business’s needs.
• Define short-term and long-term tasks and time commitments for each resource
working on the project in conjunction with the PMO and line management.
• Lead meetings and stand-ups to ensure clear communication, prioritisation and tracking
• Lead key meetings with business users and stakeholders, demonstrating a high degree
of knowledge about the solution and the business needs.
• Interview and hire new employees, contractors and consultants to meet the project’s
Key Working Relationships
• IT PMO Lead, Global Director of Enterprise Systems and Business Senior Leadership
• Works closely with key line managers – functional team, development team, BI team
and Support team who provide the resources to the project
• Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English languages
• 10 or more years’ experience leading sizeable systems implementation projects
(including Dynamics 365 rollouts) in large businesses with clear evidence of successful
• Proven Business analysis skills
• Experience of defining and implementing Localisations in those countries where
Microsoft have no Localisation packs
• Experience of key business processes – CRM, Finance and Operations
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile methods, including running Kanban boards in
• Flexible and Collaborative nature – feel comfortable in managing in a time of change for
the IT teams, new process and ways of working
• Evidence of ability to create strong and effective teams
• A self-motivated leader and team player
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Excellent oral and written skills and ability to communicate in an organized and concise
Project Manager (Must be based in LATAM)