Job Title: SAC Sr. Planning Lead
- Job Summary – highlight project details/what is exciting about the role :
Retail Client based out Europe .
- Key Responsibilities – list what the person will be doing on a day to day basis: % of time
• Lead SAC Workstream from design through cut-over, managing client stakeholders
• Conduct workshops to identify & finalize HR and Sales Planning requirements to be
built in SAC.
• Derive Solution Architecture and Planning process design sessions.
• Identify the key technical / business gaps and provide innovative solutions to
address them in a timely manner.
• Develop SAC plans, manage deadlines and co-ordinate the SAC developer team
activities with project timelines.
• Provide techno/functional direction to develop SAC framework for key activities
such as BI, planning and predictive analytics.
• Estimate the efforts and identify project skill & resource requirements & work with
PMO to manage the deliverables on time & budget.
• Collaborate with the cross-functional team such as SAP BW and S4HANA ERP teams
to develop integrated SAC solution to support business processes, executing project
deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
- Job Requirements
As per the 2006 Age Discrimination Act please do not specify number of years experience.
• Develop functional / technical specification documents and design best in
class technical solution to support analytical/reporting activities
• Recommend best practices for configuring SAP Analytics Cloud considering
the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance and
• Ability to work as a visualization expert to implement the best visualization
stories for customer’s business KPI’s and planning layouts
• Support Unit testing, SIT, UAT and performance testing activities for SAC
portion of the SAP implementation
• Develop cut-over strategy for SAC activities for Go-live.
• Setup and configure security requirements.
Nice to Have Skills.