• Demonstrated record of accomplishment of major solution architecture contributions in a large
• Very strong leadership and influence skills – demonstrated ability to influence program
partners to meet project and program objectives.
• Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and
analysis engagement for major initiatives.
• You are responsible for planning new projects in consultation with the end customer
• Strategic alignment of the team as well as the resulting coordination during the project
• Active participation in the entire course of the project (including the optimization of the
Salesforce applications as well as the implementation of the solutions)
• Close cooperation with near- and offshore colleagues to ensure successful project realization
• Preparation and presentation of proposals
• Managing and mentoring colleagues in the team
• Experience in a product owner / scrum master role (1+) with overall 5+ years of experience
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories,
• Conduct Sprint planning, backlog refinement, Retrospective, Sprint Review, Daily Scrum,
• Managing and prioritizing the product backlog and working with scrum master to monitor the
progress and discuss with stakeholders to remove the impediments
• Listen to the team’s concerns and voice out to product backlog board
• Prioritize and order the product backlog in the right manner so that the important tasks are
given topmost priority.
• Ensure that the product backlog is communicated clearly to the all team members, so that
team have clarity on the product requirements and user expectations.
• Evaluate the work done by the development team and provide constant feedback.
• Frequent quality check on the items assigned in the sprint
• Drive the EPIC design meetings with Scrum Masters and BAs/Designers
• Track progress of the EPIC/Refinement with BAs/Designers
• Report on End of the Sprint delivery to client leadership and management
• Track product level impediments and appraise customer and cognizant management
• Moderate the discussions in the scrum ceremonies
• Excellent knowledge of working with Jira (Complex JQL queries), Confluence
• Knowledge of SFDC/SFMC/Mule is a great addition to the success of this role
Salesforce Product Owner