- Job Summary:
- A multi-year transformation project with SAP IS Banking Banking services as the solution for the core banking back-end operations.
Being part of the expert group of consultants, in a multi-year transformation project, which has HANA /cloud as part of the roadmap. Great scope for learning and opportunity to implement new ideas and solutions in a DevOps environment.
- Key Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and deploy solutions in the SAP IS Banking product (Loans Management ) over the 8.0 version.
• Should be able to work hands-on as a DevOps engineer.
• Ability to gather and analyze customers’ business requirements and design SAP solution using standard SAP configuration wherever possible.
• Should be able to understand the architecting requirements.
• Good client relationship & stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decision-making.
• Experienced in Agile delivery model.
- Essential skills:
Expert in SAP loans and mortgages area with the ability to steer client requirements in the right solution direction
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Nice to have skills:
• Domain experience in retail and commercial banking in loans and mortgage operations
• Knowledge of the SEPA payment process
• Exposure to IFRS Accounting and DNB Accounting procedure
• Knowledge of international banking statutory regulations like Basil I, II and III
• Knowledge of EU banking regulations in general and NL regulations in particular
• Relevant degrees (Master in IT / Business Economics)
• Domain experience in the Banking industry
• Certifications in SAP an added advantage
• Business level fluency in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”.
We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.