With your knowledge of Asset Management solutions, the market leading expertise
of our existing EAM team and Capgemini’s ever-present support for personal and
professional development you will delight our customers as you set them up to rise
to their next challenge or capitalise on their next opportunity. This is a role to join a
really strong Enterprise Asset Management team as a up and coming Enterprise
Asset Management (EAM) Consultant, where you will work as part of a broad team
of Asset Management professionals shaping and delivering the latest SAP solutions
and innovations to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry
- Apply your EAM functional and consulting skills as part of a team that solves
problems and provides solutions for large, diverse clients across multiple sectors,
working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
- Deliver packages of work in your functional area, across the project life cycle from
Discover through to Run while being supported by your functional team lead and
wider project team.
- Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your
knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio and complimentary
- Have a clear understanding of stakeholder management and the need to build
strong relationships and trust with our clients.
- Manage and develop your career through training, building your network and
contributing to the SAP practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Maintain a good working relationship with SAP SE, keeping abreast of
developments and strategy.
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career
within the SAP EAM Team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- A passion for delighting our customers, advising them on how to get the most out of
their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate the solutions to business
challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
- A depth of consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple
end-to-end project life cycles, including a good capability in SAP Plant Maintenance
solution design and configuration.
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors:
Utilities; Aerospace and Defence, Oil & Gas.
- A good understanding of the integration of SAP Asset Management with other SAP
components eg Materials Management including Procurement, Sales & Distribution
and Finance & Controlling.
- Familiarity with multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market
- Exposure/knowledge of the latest and emerging SAP technologies eg S/4HANA,
Asset Manager, IAM, Predictive Maintenance, Fiori/UI5, SCP/Cloud Offerings is