- You design and implement warehouse and logistics processes in the area of SAP Warehouse Management (EWM) for our customers and help to achieve business goals in logistics
- You plan and carry out customer workshops and you accompany the projects with your know-how from initialization to successful completion
- As an experienced project member or (partial) project manager, you know the SAP solutions in the area of S/4HANA and EWM and create solution concepts on this basis
- You will identify further consulting needs and drive their implementation in order to
achieve customer goals
- You have successfully completed a business or technical degree or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained experience with SAP EWM and warehouse processes in several projects
- The processes in EWM and ideally also those in the MFS area are part of your solution repertoire
- You can move well in the ABAP or ABAP Objects environment
- A confident and authoritative demeanor in customer discussions and a high level of communicative and intercultural competence are a matter of course for you
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”.
We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.