Technical/Functional Skills :
- SAP EWMSAP RF & MFS
- Good knowledge in SAP EWM, SD, MM and PP integration
- Good knowledge in SAP and other 3rd party system integration
- Ability to map the user requirements
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong exposure of SAP EWM Outbound, Inbound and Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspections and EGR, Wave Management, Physical Inventory, Posting Changes, POSC, LOSC, Batch Management etc
- Must have Experience in direct goods receipt and deconsolidation , good issue process via stock transfer orders, put away and picking strategies, Kitting.
- Experience in creation of Master Data i.e. Packaging Specifications, Warehouse Organizational Structure, Settings for Handling Units etc.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience in configuring/modifying Post Processing Framework in SAP EWM. Along with a strong expertise in setting up the system integration between SAP ERP with SAP EWM
- Proficient in implementing Labour Management, Yard Management and Cross Docking in EWM
- Proficient experience in interface development (RFC/ALE/IDoc)
- Experience in SAP Mobile Technologies Implementations using Radio Frequency Framework Solution design
- Strong Experience in SAP EWM MFS setup( Material Flow system)
- Understand the interdependencies of the SAP SD,PP, MM, QM and EWM modules, including master data and transactional objects (e.g. orders, material documents etc.,)
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation
- Knowledge about system enhancements and configuration
Roles & Responsibilities :
Monitor the ECC & EWM queue issues in shift timings, co-ordinate with business and other teams to solve the regular support issues
Monitor MFS logs regularly & rectify the issues.
Provide solutions for the tickets created by business user (2nd & 3rd Line support)
Ensuring the KPI and SLA’s are achieved and monitored.