Looking for an IT professional having anywhere between 7 to 12 years of experience in development &
configuration on SAP ME and SAP MII technology.
Anywhere in Asia or Europe
Key Job responsibilities:
- Configuration of SAP ME dashboards, service extensions, activity hooks.
- SAP MII Development to create Business Logic services, query templates, KPI Handling and
defining the workflows.
- Technical Expertise for the SAP ME & MII landscape being implemented on a global scale.
- Takeover configuration & customization tasks as well as implementations of enhancements and
interfaces using MII Workbench, SAP ME maintenance activities & SDK tools.
- Creating Functional and technical specification Documentation.
- Build solutions as per the requirement and solution design in SAP ME and / or SAP MII.
- Troubleshoot any issues that occur after a solution is deployed.
- Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) using SAP ME and SAP MII as the platform as per business
- Involve in solution design to provide technical expertise and coordinate external project teams.
Skills required (Mandatory):
- Practical experience in SAP ME, SAP MII including relevant programming languages (e.g.
- Thorough knowledge on working of SAP ME, MII and MEINT components.
- Good written and Verbal communication (English)
Skills required (Good to have):
- Knowledge of SAP ME SDK would be an added advantage
- Troubleshooting of Technical problems.
- Database Management.
- Understanding of ISA-95 standards for MES integration with level – 1, 2 and level – 4 systems.
- Good documentation practices
- SAP PCo Integration experience