We are hiring for an SAP Project Manager. We are seeking an individual to be responsible for IT
project management for enterprise SAP ERP system, including management of continual
improvements and enhancements, integrations, system enhancement projects, and system
• Defect Management – manage the processes and activities to identify, research,
prioritize, assign, monitor, and resolve SAP defects
• CICE Management – manage ongoing Continual Improvement and Continual
Enhancement (CICE) activities.
• SAP Projects and Integrations – provide project management to support CICE activities
of larger scope. Take a leadership role in system projects to ensure successful project
delivery (budgetary, timeline, and functionality).
• Coordinate the related tasks and activities of HLUS IT resources, consultants, SMEs, and
• Schedule and conduct technical meetings and status meetings. Attend management
meetings as required to report on system and project status, and issues relevant to the
• Manage Communications – generate metrics and reporting needed for communicating
project status and guidance to the organization, to management, and to project teams
and technical staff.
• 3 to 5+ years of experience in Project Management, preferably leading software
implementations of ERP or IT Business Applications
• SAP ECC6 or other ERP system or SAP Modules implementation and management
• Strong leadership, motivational, and project delivery skills.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills. Strong attention to
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, email, calendar /
scheduling, and productivity software. Expertise with project management software
tools, such as MS Project, Visio
SAP Project Manager