You will have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to architect their
future SAP landscape and have a depth of consulting and functional experience across both
SAP and Cloud components.
• SAP S/4HANA, BTP, SaaS and PaaS SAP solutions (ARIBA, IBP, …)
• Knowledge of Hyperscalers solutions – services, hosting, models – and exploiting the
platforms BTP and other PASS & third party tools
• Experienced in Cloud economics
• Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure
• Effective communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
• Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a
Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
• Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner
• Trends in the Cloud and evolution of the SAP positioning & offers.
• The API economy
As SAP Solution Architect, you will bring your SAP based (S/4 HANA, BTP, Cloud Platform
at the core, SaaS/PaaS, …) enterprise architecture capabilities to architect the target
solution, converting business needs into Multi-Pillar SAP architecture that enables agile,
flexible and end-to-end business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Drive solution architecture across SAP and non SAP components
• Provide SME delivery oversight on engagements.
• Analyse, shape, architect and estimate solutions for large SAP transformation
opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex RFx requests.
• Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and
external/internal events, building eminence.
• Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as
SAP and Hyperscalers.
SAP Solution Architect