We are seeking a highly experienced SAP Work Clearance Management (WCM) Architect to join our team for an ongoing ERP+ project. The ideal candidate should have an experience in successful WCM implementation and commission and the plan is to build the Fiori user interface on top of WCM.
- Value List Requirements: Define the full value list for permit types, certificate types, and approval levels. Map existing LOTO templates to the new SAP LOTO list.
- Fiori: Evaluate SAP Fiori for WCM/LOTO and proceed with necessary development or agree on custom Fiori development.
- Custom Development: Define certificate templates and develop new output forms.
- Migration: Map existing LOTO templates to the new SAP LOTO list and migrate the LOTO list to SAP templates.
- Extensive experience in SAP Work Clearance Management implementation and commissioning
- Strong knowledge of SAP Fiori and custom development
- Ability to map existing LOTO templates to the new SAP LOTO list and manage migration.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
We are seeking a candidate who is highly motivated and committed to delivering high-quality work. If you are passionate about SAP WCM and have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV so that we can get in touch and provide you with more information about this role. Apply directly via the “Apply now” button.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.