We’re looking for Supply Chain IT Architect who is going to:
• Lead consulting, design, development and implementation of solutions supporting supply chain digital transformations
• Develop cross-solution and detailed solution-specific architectures for supply chain platforms
• Master and leverage new cutting-edge technologies and integrate them with the ERP
• Work with and be part of teams in large multinational companies
• Collaborate with supply chains experts in analysis and design of requirements
• Support your domain area across the full application lifecycle
Expected candidate profile and skills:
• Advanced understanding of one or more manufacturing planning solutions such as Kinaxis RapidResponse, SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, APO or IBP, JDA, Anaplan, etc.
• Strong Ownership and Passion to learn new concepts and technologies
• BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field
• 8+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing, production planning, demand management industry role and/or business software consulting role.
• Ability to work in remote teams, cooperate with customer stakeholders at executive and junior levels in a corporate hierarchy
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Hands-on experience in software development
• Consulting mindset
• EU work permit is required
One or more of the below capabilities will be a plus
• Experience in data integration projects
• Proven project/product management experience
• Technical skills such as SQL, R, Java Script, Python, etc.
Location: Warsaw, Poland