- Analysis and evaluation of customer needs, trends, and market developments with a focus on supply chain management
- Development of new business models and elaboration of business plans
- Processing of tenders and customer inquiries and creation of tailor-made solution concepts and offers
- Support for presales tasks and presentation of the solution portfolio with a focus on digital supply chain management
- Development of a partner network in defined target markets (national and international)
- Customer acquisition and management of projects as part of the strategic expansion of the solution portfolio
- Support and management of strategic customers
- Planning and preparation of customer events and trade fair activities
- Support and coordination of marketing activities
- Successfully completed studies in the field of industrial engineering, economics, supply chain management, business informatics, or comparable courses
- Several years of industry experience with a focus on supply chain management and digitization
- First work experience, e.g. B. in the area of business development, strategy and business development
- Strong analytical mindset and a good understanding of technology
- Independent and structured way of working
- Project management skills, ideally with international project management experience
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanor
- Flexibility and willingness to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”.
We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.