Name of Employee :
Position Title : Senior Service Now Developer
Department : CIS
Required qualification : Bsc degree
Basic Purpose of Role
To ensure that Client can meet customer requirements which are related to ServiceNow and to assist
Developers and the client side to provide the best possible solution.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• 6+ year experience of overall IT and 4+ years of ServiceNow development experience,
preferably with DBM/Finance module
• System Administrator certificate is required; Application Developer certificate is an
• Hands on integration experience with different application integrations
• Good understanding of relational database structure, familiarity with SQL queries, ability to
design data models
• Experience in server and client side development and debugging
• Platform reliability, performance, security knowledge
• Familiarity with SCRUM / Agile working practices and Devops operation model
• Adherence to produce clean and easy-to-understand code and documentations
• Good communication skills in English
• Team player and proactive
▪ Design, development & deployment on ServiceNow platform.
▪ Define & implement development best practices
▪ Ensure adherence by the team.
▪ Import/Export data into the instance.
▪ Writing client scripts. Business rules, Script Include, UI policies, UI actions, View Rule.
▪ Create and use update sets to move customizations between instances.
▪ Provided basic Access Control Rules(ACL) to data objects.
▪ Automating process with the help of Scheduled Jobs.
▪ Generating normal Reports, Scheduled Reports and Gauges.
▪ Creating Pages and Widgets for service Portal.
▪ Creating runbook and deploying code/update set on different environment.
▪ Fixing defects and provide L3 support for ServiceNow applications.
▪ Supporting production deployments and upgrades
▪ Supporting testing and bug fixing
Reporting To Delivery Manager
Internal(Teams who the role incumbent will work with)
• SNOW developer team
• HCM Supervisor
External (Stakeholders who the role incumbent will work with)
• Client Lead
• Business stakeholders
• External suppliers
Scope of Responsibilities