Work Location: Strasbourg, France – on-site 5 days a week
The tasks envisaged are those typically performed by specialists in qualification testing of IT Solutions. In Addition, on the basis of the technical documentation, they must be able to support the verification of the quality and conformity of the delivered solutions with respect to the needs, the technical requirements, the architectural design file, and various constraints such as security and protection rules.
- Development of plan, specifications and datasheets for qualification tests (including non regression tests)
- Setting up and configuring software to support or automate testing
- Development of test automation scripts
- Execution of tests and analysis of results
- Traceability and completeness checks of requirements, technical specifications, architecture, test documentation , etc.,
- Support in the execution of the acceptance phase with users.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Capacity in writing documents in English
- Ability to present findings and recommendations
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment
- A University degree in IT Field or related domain
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Functional testing