• Must have 9+ years of experience in building microservices using Java.
• Development languages:- Knowledge of server-side, Rest API programming languages such as Java.
• Database and cache:- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL, and caching mechanisms such as Redis.
• Basic design ability:- Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
• Cloud knowledge:- Experience working with Kubernetes or PCF.
• Hands-on experience in building microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud foundry (PCF)/AWS, and Docker.
• Good experience in API gateway like Apigee is preferred.
• Very Strong in Core Java (Collections, Threads, Regular Expressions, Exception handling).
• Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, and unit testing.
• Good knowledge of TDD and CICD practices.
• Good exposure to the JMS environment and hand on experience in Rabbit MQ / Active MQ /Kafka.
• Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle/MySQL) or NO SQL databases is preferred.
• Strong background culture of delivering projects with first-time right/Zero defects in Production.
• Must have experience working in agile teams and driving teams toward sprint goals.
• Must be capable of providing guidance to a team member in understanding requirements and estimations.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”.
We will explain the next steps to you.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit
Senior Java Full Stack Developer