We are seeking a highly motivated System Administrator with expert knowledge of both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of ITIL and the ability to keep up with the fast-changing technologies in the industry.
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows and Unix/Linux servers
- Manage and monitor system performance, security, and availability
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to servers and systems
- Perform regular software upgrades and patches to ensure optimal performance
- Collaborate with other technical teams to integrate systems and resolve inter-system issues
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and standards
- Evaluate new technologies and tools that can improve system performance and efficiency
- Provide technical expertise and support to project teams and stakeholders
- Experience in Windows and Unix/Linux system administration and support
- Expert knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems (in the versions used in the Commission – plus)
- ITIL knowledge and experience with ITIL processes
- Ability to cope with the needs of multi-language deployments
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Note: If a candidate has very good knowledge of one operating system and basic knowledge of the other, that will be acceptable as well.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for career growth. If you’re an experienced System Administrator looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV so that we can get in touch and provide you with more information about this role. Apply directly via the “Apply now” button.
If you want to refer someone, please click “Refer someone” for proper financial compensation for each potential candidate we successfully recruit.