Test Manager – Air Traffic Management
As a Test Manager you will become a part of the delivery team for one of our key Customers in the
Airspace Industry, dealing with Air Traffic Management, Flight planning and Air Traffic Control
capacity planning. You will be managing testing department with over 40 people testing several tools
an several frameworks.
In the Role of the Test Manager you will:
• Use the test management tools to manage test scenarios, script preparations, and perform
test requirements analysis
• Manage the Site Acceptance Testing activities and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
• Create test plan and design test scenarios per the business requirement
• Be responsible for tracking all testing tasks, defects in an accurate and timely manner
throughout the project life cycle and retest till closing.
• Prepare the test result report and provide walkthrough to project stakeholders.
• Proactively communicating test status, issues, and risk to project management with solutions
Must have Skills (Demonstrable experience required):
• Excellent communication skills in English both
verbal and written (English B2/C1 level required)
• REST/SOAP API testing with Rest Assured and
• Understanding of Test Automation topics in Selenium,
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant testing
experience to perform the advertised tasks
• Understanding and experience in Air Traffic
Management system would be an asset