BA Job description
· Work together with different customer business teams and assess business processes from an optimization perspective.
· Work together with different customer business teams and assess business processes from a digital transformation perspective.
· Lead a team of Cognizant and customer consultants with different backgrounds to identify digital transformation opportunities.
· Work with technology SMEs to ensure identified opportunities are assessed from a technology fit.
· Influence and collaborate with business stakeholders to drive digital transformation.
· Collaborate with product owners, process owners, scrum master, scrum team, and business stakeholders to manage the product backlog and plan.
· Extensive knowledge in Scrum/Agile framework and methodology– Mandatory
· Strong planning, decision-making and problem-solving skills – Mandatory
· Strong leadership and team building skills. Ability to lead and guide a team and manage high performing resources – Mandatory
· People management and cross-functional project management – Mandatory
· Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives – Mandatory
· Excellent command of English and Hungarian – Mandatory
· Technology savvy, with a clear picture of where and how information technology can be used to run businesses better and different
· Extensive experience in Scrum/Agile framework and methodology – Mandatory
· Experience in managing cross-functional project teams – Mandatory
· Well-versed in Agile software development tools like Azure DevOps or JIRA – Mandatory
· Strong knowledge of new technologies in the areas of Automation, Analytics, Smart Data intake (OCR/ICR), AI and Machine Learning – Mandatory
· Experience in business process analysis, – redesign and lean – Mandatory.
· Experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management – Mandatory
· Experience in planning and organizing effectively and taking initiative within agreed parameters – Advantage
· Experience in inspiring, influencing and driving change across the business – Advantage
· Extensive experience in any role as part of a delivery team – Advantage
· Proven track record in coaching individuals and teams, preferably in large scale implementations – Advantage
· University degree – MSc degree (preferably in Business Administration, IT Project Management, Computer Science, Business and IT or related specialisations) – Mandatory
· Scaled Agile Framework Certified – Preferable
· Prince2 / PMP Certification – Advantage
· Lean Six Sigma Certification – Advantage