Accountable for the Vault PromoMats platform which is being rolled out across regions by the
Constellation Program to replace current regional instances. The incumbent will ensure solution(s)
are fit for purpose and compliant with standards and procedures (e.g. GxP, regulatory requirements etc.) and provide technical authority, design authority and governance across the lifetime of agreed products/solutions. As well as contribute to integration architecture framework and its constituent artifacts in developing new products and services through appropriate and tailored architecture methods. As an integral member of the team you will provide credible technical expertise and insight to senior stakeholders and external customers, bringing together business, application, infrastructure and data requirements into a single view of solutions options and recommendations.
What You’ll Do
• Oversee technical delivery and integrity of various integration projects working collaboratively
ad constructively with various stakeholders ensuring appropriate and timely updates on
status (Business, BAU Operations Managers, BIMs, Application Managers, Service
providers, IT compliance and Architect Team) to ensure efficient and optimal utilization of
• Review the end-to-end integration of Applications/Platforms globally to ensure continuous
operations and stable functionality.
• Ensure the simplification and re-use of architecture elements within solutions • Take overall
responsibility for ensuring estimates are completed in line with the agreed solution and that
assumption are stated and consistent.
• Maintain an expert level of technical knowledge (Level 4) in the required technical areas and
a broader specialist base as new technologies emerge.
• Verify and validate the integration solution proposed by suppliers.
• Ensure the business architecture is aligned to the target integration architecture.
• Solve complex programme level integration requirements leading technical teams to deliver
the required integration architecture and design deliverables.
• Conduct application assessments of the commercial applications
• Verify and validate the integration solution proposed by suppliers working with Architects,
BIMs, Business owners/managers aligning to target architecture of Astellas
• Provide governance in integration architecture solutions oversight that technology choices
are fit for purpose and align to technology and business roadmaps.
• Identify and document key architecture decisions and ensuring these are shared and agreed
following Review Board standards in the Integration activity.
• Ensure version numbers, archiving previous versions, audit trail and robust change
management process in place.